Would You Like To Be A Pricing Officer For Qatar?
About This Position
- In this role you will be responsible to assess and price the QR fare structure to enable Sales to achieve their commercial objectives in a changing market place.
- Regularly evaluates and analysis market trends (industry, competition, distribution) in order to fix the most appropriate fare policy.
- Identify opportunities based on sales feedback and introduce competitive fares for new and existing destinations
- To ensure all pricing decisions optimize contribution to QR, are supported with robust analysis and are in line with the pricing framework/guidelines developed by Revenue Management as well as meeting legal requirements.
- Evaluating pricing requests based on the QR Pricing procedures, OAL practise, previous flight performance and future forecasting
- Working with sales teams to resolve any issues relating to pricing and distribution
- Studying station proposals for any special fare requests and obtain approvals from Head Office and ensure availability of fares as public/private
- Updating of new product information related primarily to pricing
- Responding to agent queries that require expert pricing opinions and solutions
- Maintaining records of all deal approvals, competitors’ fares, other approvals/authorities for future reference
- Providing reports on daily loads, advanced booking profiles, route performance and utilisation reports to Sales Force to keep them updated on the load situation
- Providing intelligence reports on QR and other airline products/services/practices from newspapers and other channels and report any concerns to the Area Manager and Sales Force
- To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree or similar.
- You will need a minimum of four years of job-related experience with two of those years with a medium sized airline handling interline settlements with revenue accounting.
- You will need knowledge of a reservation system, preferably Amadeus, combined with experience interpreting Special Prorate Agreements.
- A working knowledge of airline revenue accounting and interline settlements is required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate