Would You Like To Be A Receptionist For Air Tanzania?
About This Position
You will be answering inquiries and obtaining information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. It also consists of providing information regarding activities conducted at Company; location of departments, offices and employees.
- Ordinary Diploma in Hospitality Management, Customer care/Front Desk or relevant qualifications from a recognized institution
- Must be computer literate.
- Prior relevant working experience in a competitive business environment will be an added advantage
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries;
- Keep visitors record book;
- Maintain the switchboard;
- Maintain the register of incoming calls
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public;
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments;
- Provide information about location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided;
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance for Manager Revenue Management and Network Planning and ICT Officers and Six (6) months Specific Task Contract for a Clerk of Works which might be extended depending on the completion of the Projects.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers
- The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.