Would You Like To Be A Regional Manager For Rwandair?
- As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a timely and appropriate communication with all stakeholders; ensuring swift implementation of all deliverable actions that facilitate revenue generation in a cost-efficient manner.
- You will also be responsible for providing general sales and business administrative support to Senior Management, and external customers where required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide analytical support to the Director Global Sales Operations, including liaison with Stations , Revenue Management, Pricing, Marketing and local communication agencies, assisting with delivery of campaigns and materials
- Work with Country Managers to provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, midyear, and yearly analysis reports i.e. BSP ticketed sales report, Revenue analysis, and other performance reports and updates using in-house resources i.e. Revenue Vs Budget reports, bookings data and Gaps analysis, Agency & Corporate flown revenue report;
- Coordinate and file for approval all pricing deals, including corporate deals and ensure the fare sheets/contracts are prepared and dispatched in time;
- Develop and implement the company sales strategy, programs and work plans that would revenue and growth in accordance with the business plan;
- Ensure timely execution of short, mid and long term sales operations strategies to continue the successful growth of the company;
- Maintain close contact in the relative market place, maximizing market share by analyzing and anticipating changes whilst exercising sales operations strategies;
- Contribute to market surveys to determine potential new markets for expansion;
- Service partners to maximize loyalty and revenue generation;
- Monitor and recommend pricing levels for various markets to maximize yield And revenue;
- Provide adequate, and timely feedback to both head office and outstations on achievements/deficiencies/market trends, challenges with recommendations and insights on issues for effective decision making;
- Identify new sales opportunities and take measures to implement them to tap into new revenue stream
Desired Profile: Required Education, Experience and Abilities
- Degree in Applied Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or other relevant Management disciplines with a quantitative background.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial position, one year of which must have included dealing with complex data and performance evaluation and analysis
- Understanding methods and techniques used in performance evaluation and reports writing.
- Excellent skills in excel is mandatory
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
- One passport photos;
- Three referees