RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe from its main base at Kigali International Airport. RwandAir has a second hub in Cotonou, Benin that serves the Central and West African markets. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position: Revenue Management Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze key commercial data to develop market strategies and tactical actions
• Execute the strategy and tactics within the RM System
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to handle simultaneous projects and adapt to a quickly changing environment
• Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Analyze historical booking patterns to understand unexpected variations in passenger behavior for demand forecasting
• Review demand forecasts for assigned flights, and make adjustments where required
• Monitor cancellation and boarding rates; determine overbooking authorizations for assigned legs
• Create critical flight rules to identify flights performing outside of expected Set thresholds and sort criteria for critical flight rules
• Monitor and analyze critical flights daily; determine appropriate adjustments into RM System
• Analyze reports for assigned markets; evaluate results against market goals; identify and resolve issues
• Analyze advance booking and historical traffic to identify emerging market trends
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses as required to resolve issues that arise
• Identify Holiday and Special Event periods, and adjust demand forecasting and inventory as required
• Validate seasonal periods generated by the Seasonality, and recommend adjustments.
• Report periodically on market results.
Desired Profile: Required education, Experience and Abilities
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, and any other quantitative oriented disciplines;
• At least 1 years of working experience in airline or any other related field.
• Understanding of the airline industry’s competitive and regulatory environments.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks prioritizes work, handle heavy workloads, and meet tight deadlines;
• Analytical approach to problem-solving;
• Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
• Effectively utilizes entire set of standard department applications (MS-Office, Excel );
• Some understanding of revenue management practices and principles;
• Strong analytical skills with proven ability to produce and analyze reports of a high quality.
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
• One passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 2,2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.