Assist to oversee day to day smooth and safe operations of flights
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan tasks and assign them to the ground handling staff and ensure efficient, smooth operations
• Assist to monitor operations/activities handled by staff/handling agents to enhance efficient service delivery and maintain schedule integrity
• Liaise with other service providers to ensure safe operations and on time departure
• Prepare pre/post flight departure reports for records maintenance and performance analysis
• Brief/Debrief flight crew and handling agents to establish smooth flight operations
• Contribute to the definition and development of Rwandair products portfolio particularly Airport services
• Ensure all flights are handled in accordance with company standards and country’s laws for smooth and safe operations
• Ensure cost-effective service delivery within agreed scope and standards.
• To ensure that staff levels and shift patterns are optimized.
• To ensure a safe and secure environment in compliance with relevant legislative /industry requirement.
• To ensure suitability trained/qualified/competent staffs are placed through the working areas.
• Routine monitoring of safety and quality critical activities within areas of operations.
• Place catering orders based on booked loads to meet passenger needs/expectations
Desired Profile: Required Education, Experience and Abilities
• University degree or hospitality diploma
• 3 years’ experience in Airport Handling Operation / the Travel Industry.
• Experienced planning and managing human and material resources.
Customer service experience hospitality/airline industry
• Knowledge of airport services and cargo operations.
• Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of airline operations.
• An excellent command of English and/or language (written and verbal) is essential.
•Knowledge of IATA recommendations to airlines/travel agencies for selling in the market.
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to the Country Manager;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of national identity card;
• One passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is June 13th, 2018 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our Office located at KILIMANJARO, Subzali Building, Goliondoi Road.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.