Would You Like To Be A Flight Attendant For Rwandair?
In this role, you will be reporting to the Chief Flight Attendant.
RwandAir Flight Attendants are responsible for providing a highly polished and professional service to ensure the highest levels of onboard safety and care for our passengers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct safety briefings on board
• Assisting all passengers including those with special needs
• Administering first aid when necessary
• Report any safety concerns that occur during operations
• Preparing and delivering food and beverage services
• Providing exceptional customer service to ensure we exceed our passengers’ expectations on board our aircraft.
Required Education, Experience and Abilities
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for creating a memorable and quality experience for our passengers and meet the minimum requirements, listed below.
• Degree or equivalent Diploma in tourism, hospitality or humanities is preferred
• Fluent in English/French and Kinyarwanda. Fluency in other languages is an added advantage
• Experience in customer service environment desirable
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
• Adaptable, resilient and able to work under pressure
• Physically fit
• Age limit is within the range of 20-25years
How to apply:
An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;