– Continuously ensure compliance with applicable safety policies and procedures;
– Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience;
– Continually promote a high level of integrity;
– Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
– Grade 12;
– Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
o SACAA Cabin Crew License;
o Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate;
o Dangerous Goods Certificate;
o Ditching Certificate;
o Fire Fighting Certificate;
– Valid SA driver’s license and own motor vehicle (non-negotiable);
– Level 4 English language proficiency;
– Medically fit and able to swim;
– Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign-on’s or late evening sign-offs.