Would You Like To Be A Sales and Ticketing Agent For Kenya Airways?
Key output areas for this position
You will be based in China-Guangzhou-Guangzhou. Your main responsibility will be to provide excellent service to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and KQ product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
• To do Reservations and ticketing for all KQ clients to generate sales.
• Fare quotes to all KQ clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
• To recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty.
• Printing and reconciling of sales returns to account for daily sales.
• To promote all KQ products to create awareness and generate sales
• To promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• ‘O’ level Division III or C+
• IATA/UFTAA diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
• Team player
• Customer focused
• Good communication skills
• Pleasant personality/approachable
• Self-confident and well groomed
• Excellent knowledge of KQ product
• Issuance of a minimum of 45 tickets a day and/or
• Handle an average of 85 calls a day.
• Recruit a minimum of 30 PD members a month
• 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies
• All phones must be answered within 3 rings (15 seconds)