Accounting, Airline Management
August 31, 2018
Sales Executive Position Now Available
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, build, and manage a client base
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Target new and existing accounts
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through promotional events
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in Sales blitz, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues with travel agents.
- University degree.
- Experience in tourism or preferred airline
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word)
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!