Would You Like To Be A Sales Executive – Malawi For Kenya Airways?
• To gather and prepare clientele database for planning and identifying clients’ needs.
• To prepare to visit work plan for clients for optimum utilization of time and resources.
• To visit, service and build relations with clients (TA, CLP, Govt etc) to maintain loyalty and optimise revenue.
• To achieve set sales targets in line with the budget for the profitability of the airline.
• To prepare, close sales contracts and deals to key accounts to generate maximum revenue.
• To promote KQ products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue.
• To gather market intelligence to identify threats and opportunities so as to maintain a competitive edge and generate sales.
• To prepare a sales report for management information and performance evaluation and monitoring.
• Graduate or ‘O’/’A’ level with 4 years sales experience
• Airline experience an added advantage
• Selling and negotiation skills
• Computer literate
• Analytical influencing skills
• Valid driving licences