Sales Executive – Nigeria
Would You Like To Be A Sales Executive For Emirates?
About This Position
– To achieve sales of the Company’s products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
– To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
– To achieve the greatest possible return to the company from the use of promotional funds and to deploy display material and point of sales aids to generate the greatest impact on the customer.
– To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness.
– To enhance relationships with all colleagues in assigned outlets and commercial houses and to motivate them in all matters affecting the Company’s business.
– To complete administration accurately and effectively.
Qualifications & Experience
– University Graduate
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience /training in sales with a recognized airline or travel agency.
– Have management experience at a junior level, and be prepared to act on their own initiative.
– Have a pleasant, outgoing personality and good inter-personal skills.
– Should possess a valid local driving license – Good knowledge of the local travel markets.
– Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications.
– You must have the right to live and work in Nigeria as the company will not assist with work permits and visas.
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programs for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!