Would You Like To Be A Sales Manager For Emirates Airways?
Your main responsibilities will be:
To achieve, organise, control and monitor passenger sales targets and marketing goals of the company.
– To monitor operations and administration of sales inline with company procedures and policies.
– To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue
– To control, guide and monitor the day-to-day activities of all field sales staff to ensure satisfactory performance levels and smooth flow of business.
– To ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood and implemented to give the greatest impact in the market.
– To prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales reports and constant monitoring of market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
– To review the fortnightly and monthly sales of travel agents and GSA to ensure that business potential is being maximised and take suitable remedial actions.
– To liaise with marketing and other passenger service-related departments of Emirates to ensure well-integrated sales effort.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
– Thorough knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint.
– Good knowledge of the local travel market.
– Should possess a valid local driving license.
– Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
– University Graduate.
– At least 8 years experience in passenger sales in a highly competitive airline/travel market, of which 3 years should have been in a prominent sales position.
– Excellent organizational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
– An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.