RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to Europe, East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position: Sales and Ticketing Agent
The Sales and Ticketing Agent is responsible for providing excellent service to customers in terms of ticketing, reservations and WB product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Do reservations and ticketing for all WB clients to generate sales.
• Fare quote to all WB clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
• Recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty
• Printing and reconciling of sales returns to accounts for daily sales
• Promote WB products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue
• Promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales
Desired Profile: Required education, Experience and Abilities
• ‘O’ level Division III or C+
• IATA/UFTAA diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Country Manager-Lusaka;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Zambia national identity card;
• One passport photo;
• Three referees
• Only Zambia Citizens are allowed to apply
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 2, 2018 at 4pm. at RwandAir Office, Unit No. A2, First Floor, East Park Mall, Country Manager-Zambia. Cnr of Great East/ Thabo Mbeki Roads GSM: +260 977793947 | +260 968 345259.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.