Would You Like To Be A Security Manager For Ethiopian?
About This Job
Ethiopian Skylight Hotel will be the leading 5-star Hotel in Addis Ababa, owned by Ethiopian Airlines Group and operated by Grand Skylight Hotel Management (GSHM) – China-based hotel operator, which is located in front of the Millennium Hall, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Thus, Ethiopian Skylight Hotel is searching for well-experienced talents for its new 5-star Hotel.
First degree in any field of study with professional experience on Security Manager position for 6 to 8 years with safety and/or military/law enforcement supervisory experience.
Mandatory Language Proficiencies:
- Fluent in English (written & spoken).
- Certification in safety and training and/or licensed as a Security Officer or Law Enforcement Officer may be required. Certified CPR, First Aid instructor and training in law enforcement techniques is desired.
- Problem solving, reasoning, high energy and motivation, organizational awareness and training facilitation abilities.
- Good communication skills and committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Applications close August 31, 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines Group, Recruitment & Placement Office situated inside the premises of Ethiopian Airlines Group headquarters.
- Interested applicants must bring/attach all original and copy of their supporting documents, including 6th /8th Grade Ministry Card with copy & one passport size photograph when they come for registration or apply for registration online on Ethiopian Airlines recruitment system.