Would You Like To Work For Emirates?
Purpose of The Job
- Provide options to the customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership (Skywards related queries), amendments, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares to achieve sales revenue and/or sales conversion targets, therefore actively enhancing Emirates revenue earnings
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure quality standards are achieved for all customer interactions.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them with bookings and special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfill Emirates online/other queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
- Deputise for the Customer Sales and Service Team Leader in their absence and provide help and act as a role model to other team members.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries from CSSAs regarding complex bookings, challenging customer interactions and other special services.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to at least GCSE or A Level standard or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry.
- Knowledge of airline/travel industry procedures and methodology.
- Knowledge of standard Fares and Ticketing, Skywards and relevant reservations systems.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Salary and Benefits
With a revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees, the Emirates Group is a highly profitable business. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier.
Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers.
Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata’s network now extends across 100 locations worldwide.
We have an international network that is constantly expanding and newer opportunities are arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai. We are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries.
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.