Do You Want To Be A Senior Hotel Consultant For Emirates Airways?
You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive representation service and promote sales of excursions to all Arabian Adventures.
– Must compile and submit all sales (cash and credit cards) on a weekly basis to the department to ensure that all sales are accounted for through proper submission of sales reports.
– Must conduct daily visits to specified hotels in order to meet the clients and ensure that they are having a comfortable stay and to answer queries if necessary.
– Compile and collate all documentation, ensuring the all relevant information is made available to the client in planning their stay while in resort.
– Plan and organize meetings and exclusive presentations with the clients within 24 hours of their arrival ensuring that it comprehensively covers all aspects of services provided by Arabian Adventures.
-The presentation should also cover the facilities provided by the Hotel/Resort and general information on the UAE.
– Should secure client’s interest in the range of products offered by Arabian Adventures and actively promote Tours and Safaris.
– Ensure that all formalities such as flight re-confirmation and return transfers to the airport are booked by the relevant sections within Arabian Adventures.
– Must analyze feedback from clients and passengers on products / services and recommend suggestions and necessary action to Tours Officer, thereby ensuring Arabian Adventures maintains its position as a market leader.
– Should provide accurate feedback to the Head Office, highlighting complaints made by clients and any set backs experienced along with the necessary remedial action taken in each circumstance.
– Report all service delivery shortfalls and potential grievances and monitoring service delivery in order to ensure that timely action is taken.
– Must deal with client complaints in a sympathetic and empathetic manner.
– Follow-up with clients whenever necessary, minimizing loss of earnings through service recovery and also secure repeat customer for AA.
-Must be actively involved in suggesting new ideas and suggestions on how to improve our operation and job functions.
– Should monitor and provide details of competitor movements/ products to build up database to benchmark of services against our competitors.
Qualifications & Experience
Hospitality Tour / Field Guides:
3+ years Degree or Honors (12+3 or equivalent)
3+ yrs in the service/tourism/travel industry or 5+ yrs in the hospitality/tourism/travel industry.
– A good team member, well groomed and sociable in a multi-national and cultural environment.
– Must hold a valid UAE driving license or any international licence that can be converted to a UAE driving licence.
– Computer literacy is a must.
Salary & Benefits
-We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
-More information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of the Emirates site.
–By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.