Would You Like To Be A Senior Sales Executive For Emirates?
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
– Recommend sales and promotional action plans to Sales Manager based on market needs and feedback, competitors activities and subsequently assist in designing and developing sales and marketing strategies for the territory in order to ensure growth in revenue and market share for Emirates.
– Implement and monitor sales strategies in the territory to ensure that the travel trade and travelling public, in general, are made aware of the existence, variety, competitive prices and quality of Emirates products available. – Co-ordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material.
– To achieve, organise, control and monitor passenger sales targets and marketing goals of the company in the outstation.
– Participate in the preparation of operating budgets for the department.
– Manage sales and promotion activities within approved budgets, according to management policies and guidelines to maximise the usage of resources, controlling costs and increasing profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– University Graduate.
– 5 -7 years experience in the travel industry, including 3 years in sales and marketing capacity for an international airline.
– Proven knowledge of the CRS capabilities and CRS use to expand distribution networks.
– Have management experience at a Junior Level and be prepared to act on their own initiative.
– Holder of a Local valid Drivers License.
– Proficient in geography and mathematics
– Have a pleasant, outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills.
– Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.