– To provide Secretarial Support and assist the Manager and other senior members of staff when required.
– To respond on behalf of the manager to correspondence against guidelines to enable quick response to issues efficiently.
– To screen incoming telephone calls, where appropriate deal with queries within established guidelines or refers callers to appropriate personnel or section to provide effective customer service.
– To take and transcribe dictation composes and signs correspondence on matters not requiring the personal attention of the Manager.
– To maintain the Managers’ appointment calendar informs personnel of time commitments. Arranges meetings and venues as directed and maintain records thereby contributing to effective time management for the Manager. – To create and maintain appropriate record and filing systems for easy retrieval and proper maintenance of records.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Educated to a minimum of secondary school level or equivalent.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in a secretarial or administrative ideally in an airline or service industry.
– Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets such as MS Word and Excel.
– Excellent command of both written and spoken English, French and Arabic.
– Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously and often under pressure.
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of people (staff & external customers).
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.