Would You Like To Be A Store Keeper For Air Seychelles?
Please note, this job is only for Seychelles only.
Purpose of The Job
Assists the Manager Supply Chain & Commercial (Technical) to effectively manage all processes in order to maintain an accurate, cost effective store system that meets all the regulatory requirements of SCAA, EASA and any customer NAA.
Drive Compliance standard to reflect the company’s policies and processes as per requirements.
Support aircraft maintenance operation to meet the airline’s safety, airworthiness compliance and commercial objectives.
Authority and Responsibility
Has the authority to make technical operations related decision that affects the safety and/or security of technical operations.
Has the authority to intervene and report on any clear instances of an intended act of unlawful interference to the security of the operation.
- Abide by all references of quality and/or standards that are laid out in different areas of service providers that meet the safety, operational and commercial objectives of the airline.
- Assist the ML to ensure that all logistic requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with best industry practice, company procedure, and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure accurate and controlled issuance of all approved aircraft materials and parts in accordance to company approved procedure.
- Ensure all tooling and equipment are controlled and correctly logged out and in as per procedure.
- Ensure accurate and timely receipt of aircraft parts and materials into the computerized system.
- Ensure timely export process of aircraft materials to the overseas repair station.
- Supports aircraft maintenance operation to meet airline safety and commercial objectives.
- Compiles and submits reports to the Manager Logistic and store as per request, and when required.
- A graduate of a post-secondary institution, O’ level in English and Mathematics as a minimum prerequisite
Work Based Competencies/Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar role in a technical industry, preferably in the aviation business
- Good understanding of materials store experience
- General knowledge of Aviation
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- Excellent planning and time-management capabilities with the ability to work under pressure and to short lead times
- Organized with good attention to details
- Good computer literacy
- Able to effectively work independently and as part of a team