JamboJet Jobs – Stores Coordinator
The Assistant Supplies Co-coordinator – Technical Tool Store, organizes and controls aircraft spares and tools stockrooms to ensure spares are securely warehoused, handled and issued to the aircraft maintenance work-stations, whilst complying with KCAA requirements and other relevant Civil Aviation Regulations, so as to facilitate aircraft spares quality assurance and on-time release of aircraft to service while upholding the highest safety standards.
• Delivers and receives aircraft spares requested by aircraft maintenance stations to assist in on time release of aircraft to service during aircraft maintenance.
• Ensures aircraft spares correctly relate to authenticated attached documents.
• The job holder drives/operates some motorized equipment to assist in safe and timely delivery of aircraft parts and materials to maintenance areas so as to increase efficiency and productivity.
• Ensures that spares are correctly packaged, stored and handled as per manufacturers’ specifications, company policies, and civil aviation regulatory and occupational health and safety procedures.
• The job holder adheres to stores ethics to ensure stores integrity in handling, storage of aircraft parts to uphold the highest standards of safety and company values and principles of ethical Supply Management.
• Participates in stores and company policy formulation and implementations through process improvement and initiatives like so as to enhance stores productivity.
• Monitors spares within the stores to ensure the right storage conditions are maintained, materials requiring segregation are adequately separated from others.
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (C- or above)
• Certificate in Purchasing & Supplies Management
• 1+ Years of experience in airline stores operations
• Motor Vehicle Driving License preferred
• Strong customer focus and business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation verbal & written communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and manage time effectively
• Have a sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Team player, able to work both independently and with people at various levels and from different backgrounds
• Unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and respect
• Positive, energetic self-starter with a high level of personal drive and resilience