Emirates Vacancy – Supervisor Airport Services
– Deploying available Emirates resources to best advantage in order to satisfy passenger and operational requirements arising during each duty period.
– Ensuring that Ground Handling Agent and other suppliers are fully briefed regarding EK requirements and that they deliver them in a timely and efficient manner so that the service handling proceeds smoothly and Emirates passengers’ expectations are met or exceeded.
– Dealing with problems arising such as delays, disruptions, excess baggage or denied boarding including implementation of the ‘options’ scheme, within the guidelines provided by the Airport Services Manager in order to retain customer confidence and loyalty. – Investigating and responding to queries, complaints and claims received from various Head Office Departments or passengers direct, in an efficient and timely manner in order to restore passenger confidence.
– Other duties as directed from time to time by the Airport Services Manager or Senior Airport Official on duty e.g. assistance with Immigration Fines (where appropriate), in order to meet the needs of the operation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent.
– Minimum 5 years experience in Airport Ground Handling, with at least 2 years experience as a senior station assistant and with proven ability or aptitude to lead a team.
– Must have completed relevant professional training courses. (Advanced courses in Passenger Services, Reservations & Ticketing, Ground Operations & Cargo, Weight and Balance, Baggage Services & Claims and Behavioral Skills etc.)
– Should have a working knowledge of Departure Control Systems (DCS)
– Fluent spoken and written English.
– Must have good interpersonal skills and a pleasant outgoing personality.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.