Would You Like To Be A Talent Acquisition Consultant For Comair?
• To collaborate and enhance team-work.
• Influences and supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
• To manage personal development.
• Executes recruitment and selection function.
• Provides support and guidance for processes and procedures.
• To promote the Organisation as an Employer of Choice
• Manage the graduate recruitment practices and initiative.
• Stakeholder engagement.
• Liaise with recruitment agencies.
• Liaise with internal candidates to promote buy-in.
• Contributes to effective financial management practices and drives cost efficiencies.
• Degree in an HR discipline/Industrial Psychology (Essential)
• 2 year’s corporate work experience in Recruitment & Selection in a similarly sized Organisation (Essential)
• Experience recruiting for senior management positions (Essential)
• Experience in alternative HR areas (Desirable)
• Experience working on an e-Recruitment platform (Desirable)
Please note that this vacancy is for a limited duration contract for a period of 4 months