Would You Like To Be A Technical Services Specialist – Avionics?
FlySafair requires the services of Technical Services Specialist – Avionics that will report to the Manager: Engineering and be based at Bonaero Park.
– The writing and controlling of engineering related documents such as Modifications, EO’s, SB’s & AD’s, New Designs/ Repair concepts and the preparing of related documentation.
– Investigate, develop and compile Technical Work procedures.
– Product and component/system evaluation and reliability.
– Ensure airworthiness standards and requirements of aircraft.
– Assist with the development of Repair schemes, modifications and or Installations as well as the preparation of data for FAA/EASA and or SACAA.
– Grade 12
– Engineering diploma or equivalent will be a definite advantage.
– Qualified Technician will be an advantage.
– Experience on L382 & B737-series aircraft type is essential.
– Sound knowledge of principles, practices, and experience in Aircraft Engineering.
– Computer literacy is essential.
– Have the ability to work independently.
– Being motivated, a self-starter and able to cope under pressure.
– Good reasoning and problem-solving skills