– Handle denied boarding situations including implementation of “Options” scheme and appropriate Compensation procedures ( as per Emirates Policy) in order to retain customer confidence and loyalty.
– Offer the full range of Emirates products and services to all passengers to maximise ticketing revenue.
– Issue tickets, EMD/EBT, make/amend reservations as and when necessary. Re-issue tickets and recalculate fares for passengers changing itinerary and make any additional collection as required.
– Complete daily ticket sales returns and assist with banking duties as required.
– Handle rebooking of flights, accommodate and issue FIM ’s in the event of disruptions for EK and other airlines and ensure a high standard of customer service is maintained at all times.
– Assist other Airport Services team members as and when required in a multi-skilled work environment, to ensure a streamlined and efficient customer service to passengers.
– Undertake various administrative functions and other duties as directed from time to time by the Airport Services Manager, Ticket Desk Supervisor and other senior staff on duty.
– Monitor and clear Reservation queues/ CDS/ issuance of ETA’s/ book STPC, where applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum ‘O’ Levels or equivalent, with proficiency in Geography and Mathematics
Good knowledge and experience of a major Computer Reservations System with auto-ticketing preferred and this must also include knowledge of market and industry information
Fluency in English and the language of the country within which you are working
Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 2 years’ experience is required in a travel agency or minimum 1-year experience in the airline industry
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.