Customer Service Agent (Ticket Sales)
December 31, 2018
Male, Female, Other
FlySafair requires the services of Customer Service Agents (Ticket Sales) that will report to the Airport Manager and be based at the King Shaka International Airport.
- Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight changes including explaining rules terms and conditions, regulations and procedures as required
- Manage flight delays and or cancellations
- Handle and safeguard of confidential information
- Grade 12
- Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation concern
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language including proper phone etiquette
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- No criminal or credit record
- Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours as required
- Own transport would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of delivering great customer service
- High degree of patience and assertiveness
- Conflict resolution skills
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal hours
- Remains focused in order to handle objections
- Customer focused and service orientated.
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!