Key Performance Areas of The Job
You will be responsible for:
|• Processing/servicing flight bookings for deals/trade exchanges and partners online to reflect discounted rate and honour company agreements.
• Performing all administrative duties
• Building relationships and liaising with internal and external parties in order to integrate feedback and provide workable solutions and initiate change.
• Complying with internal policies and procedures in support of the company’s maintenance of IOSA license
• 2 years Contact Centre experience (Essential) or 2 years Ticket Sales Experience (Essential)
• Ticketing experience (Essential)
• Grade 12 or equivalent N3 qualification (Essential)
• 6 month travel & tourism qualification (Essential)
• Course in which the following subjects have been covered: Fares, ticketing, IATA , Airline codes/city codes/airport codes (Essential)
• GDS Systems Training Native (where manual entries are inserted) (Essential)
• Amadeus (Essential)
• Domestic fares and ticketing (Essential)
• International fares and ticketing (Desirable)
** Please be advised that this is a development position, and the minimum requirements have been lowered to facilitate the inclusion of more candidates. Should the same position be advertised in future, the original minimum requirements will be applied**
The successful candidate will need to complete and pass an IFT course which will be hosted next year.