– Assist the Finance and Administration Manager in all finance and accounting matters and ensure compliance with the corporate finance policy.
– Verify, facilitate, calculate, control and check on a day to day basis various types of transactions.
– Prepare, verify, calculate and organize the month-end data files/reports. – Attend / address all queries from external / internal parties.
– Organise and facilitate annual audits and ensure audits are completed in a smooth and timely manner.
– Verify and check charges levied on the company each month within the permitted timeframes.
– Reconcile Statements.
– Assist the Finance and Administration Manager in the day to day activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– University Graduate.
– 4 years experience in a finance department of any large organization in a supervisory capacity.
– PC literate and proficient in MS Office Suite of Software.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing usually within the company.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.