Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction interview
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the challenging position of Warehouse Officer Technical
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT
Implement and maintain cost-effective custody inventory management and control for Precision Air Services Group in order to achieve safe, sustainable and reliable supply chain management and increase shareholder value and organization’s profit.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES /RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitate Purchase Requisitions for Quote (RFQ) for replenishment of all consumables, standards parts, compounds, and retables
• Weekly stock check compared with re-order, minimum and maximum levels and generate shared reports for updates at intra sectional and departmental levels.
• Manage receipts of all incoming stocks- opening, physical verification of parts, signing of clearing agent’s delivery note, retrieving release papers, invoices, packing list, warranty from inside or attached to cartons, tag parts, invite QA for inspection, arrange parts which pass inspection to proper locations, return rejected parts and update reports.
• Ensure stakeholders adhere to laid down stores procedures and policies geared at improving current practices and reduce costs
• Understand needs of internal and external customers in terms of specifications, lead-times and ensure liaising with external stakeholders for the satisfaction of internal customers needs
• Ensure Quality and Standards of goods and services are met of which the test is the availability of release certificates such as EASA Form 1, FAA, OEM, Certificate of Conformity (CoC) and any other relevant document and make sure they are attached to each part and originally filed.
• Ensure proper layout of stores for ease retrieving, tracing, issuing and receiving, movement of the workforce, safety, and security.
• Ensure temperature readings are done and recorded as required by authorities
• Ensure constant and consistent ventilation of stores as required of by manufacturers and authorities.
• Ensure thorough cleanliness of bonded warehouses and other stores free of dust and any other hazardous objects.
• Ensure quarterly and annual stock take as required of by the regulators and perpetual stock take to ensure levels are observed.
• Monitor parts and tools which need to visit shops for calibration, overhaul, service, repair and any other relevant activity and liaise in writing with QA and procurement offices for approval and dispatch to and back.
• On- Time In Full (OTIF) Inventory = No Stock out and complaints
• Products delivered agree with specifications and are of desired quality and standards with complaints (customer satisfaction)
• Stock levels created, maintained and observed
• Zero hazards hence safe operations
• Timely serving (issue)
• Zero audit findings
• Clear information flow through reports
• Team player
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Result focused
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Unquestionable honesty, integrity and ethics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCES
• University Graduate in Supply Chain Management from a recognized Institution
• Certified Supplies and Procurement Professional or at least at last stage of CSP
• Registered by Procurement Supplies and Technicians Board (PSPTB)
• Computer Proficiency especially being conversant with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, SUN SYSTEM is an added advantage
• Fluency in English and Swahili
• 3 years’ experience in the field of Procurement Management
Mode of Application
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam