This Privacy Notice explains-:
1. The type of personal information about you which is processed by Jobs Yadley when you use the Jobs Yadley Services and/or the Jobs Yadley Website;
2. How Jobs Yadley processes the personal information about you when you use the Jobs Yadley Services and the Jobs Yadley Website;
3. The purposes for which Jobs Yadley collects and processes your personal information;
4. Your right to access and correct your personal information;
5. The class of third parties to which Jobs Yadley may disclose your personal information to;
6. Whether it is obligatory or voluntarily for you to supply the personal information and the consequences of failing to provide your personal information when it is obligatory; and
7. How Jobs Yadley safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Jobs Yadley Website. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. The changes will apply to the use of the Jobs Yadley Services and the Jobs Yadley Website after Jobs Yadley have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Jobs Yadley Services and/or the Jobs Yadley Website. If you continue to use the Jobs Yadley Services and/or the Jobs Yadley Website after the date on which the changes comes into effect, your use of the Jobs Yadley Services and/or the Jobs Yadley Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
In this Privacy Notice:-
“Jobs Yadley Profile” means the profile created by users of the Jobs Yadley Website that may include personal information, resume, credentials, certifications and photo.
“personal information” is data that can be used to identify an individual.
“processing” includes but is not limited to collecting, holding, storing, recording, organizing, adapting, using, disclosing, correcting and destructing.
“SiVA Account” means the access given to the Employers or Advertisers or Authorized Personnel to the Recruitment Management System of Jobs Yadley.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, use and/or process information that you have provided to us in the following circumstances:
1. When you register for the Jobs Yadley Services
1. Each time when you register with Jobs Yadley for any of the Jobs Yadley Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself in order to create a Jobs Yadley account.
2. The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your email address, name, nationality, identity card number, passport number, country of residence.
3. Whenever the personal information requested by Jobs Yadley is marked as “Required Field”, you must provide and agree to the processing of this personal information by Jobs Yadley. It is not mandatory for you to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not agree to provide this personal information and/or not agree to us processing it in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice, then Jobs Yadley will be unable to provide the relevant services to you and your application for such services will be rejected.
4. Some Advertisers and/or Employers may also require you to answer a list of questions selected by that Advertiser and/or Employer as part of your online application. By answering the Application questions you acknowledge that Jobs Yadley will provide your answers to that Advertiser and/or Employer and may use your answers to populate your Jobs Yadley Profile and enable Advertisers and/or Employers to surface that information when using Talent Search. Jobs Yadley may also use your answers to improve our products, including through improving our search and matching capabilities.
2. From your use of the Jobs Yadley Services and/or the Jobs Yadley Website
1. We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage any of the Jobs Yadley Services and/or to use the Jobs Yadley Website. The following are examples of personal information Jobs Yadley may collect directly from you:-
2. Date of birth;
3. Telephone number or mobile number;
4. Your image;
5. Academic qualifications;
6. Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
8. Personal interests and preferences;
9. Working experience;
10. Credit card or debit card details;
11. Other information associated with a resume for job applications
Jobs Yadley collects the company name, business address and billing address of Advertisers. It also collects the name, email address and phone number of a primary contact (also referred to on the Site as the ‘administrator’). Advertisers can choose to add additional users to their account, in which case Jobs Yadley will collect the name and email address of those other users. Advertisers can change the company name, billing address, or any other details by contacting the designated Account Manager. Jobs Yadley uses these details to manage your account, including sending Advertisers applications of Candidates, contacting Advertisers if there is an issue with their job ad and organizing payment and invoicing of the account.
2. If you choose to add referees to your Jobs Yadley Profile, Jobs Yadley will ask you for their names, telephone numbers, emails, position titles and other relevant particulars. This information will be enclosed as part of your job application and employers may contact them to get references for your applications.
3. If you choose to use Jobs Yadley Services to tell a friend about its services or Jobs Yadley Website, Jobs Yadley will ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. An e-mail inviting your friend to use the Jobs Yadley Services or to visit the Jobs Yadley Website will be sent to him/her automatically.
4. If you wish to stop Jobs Yadley from processing this type of personal information about you, Jobs Yadley will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
5. In addition, Jobs Yadley may ask your permission to post your testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material on Jobs Yadley Website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Jobs Yadley Website and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When you visit the Jobs Yadley Website
1. When you visit any Jobs Yadley Website our web servers automatically collect information about your visit to these Website, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time, date and duration of your visit. Your IP address is a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
2. Jobs Yadley may track your visits to any Jobs Yadley Website by placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other access device by Website that you visit. They are widely used in order to make Website work, or work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Website.
3. Cookies allow Jobs Yadley to save preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit. Cookies also help Jobs Yadley collect anonymous click stream data for tracking user trends and patterns. Jobs Yadley may use the anonymous click stream data to help the Advertiser to deliver better-targeted advertisements.
4. You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file. You should understand that areas of certain Website will not function properly if you set your internet browser to not accept cookies.
5. Jobs Yadley also uses clear gifs in its HTML-based emails in order to find out which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows Jobs Yadley to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of its marketing campaigns.
2. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The purposes for which Jobs Yadley processes your personal information are as follows:-
1. To verify your identity;
2. To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness;
3. To provide the Jobs Yadley Services which you have requested (including using artificial intelligence (“AI”) and data analytics in relation to personal information in order to improve Jobsyadley.com`s ability to provide these services);
4. To administer and manage the Jobs Yadley Services provided to you;
5. To contact you in respect of Jobs Yadley Services;
6. To facilitate the provision to you of tailored educational offerings and improve your career prospects by supplying your information to our strategic partners;
7. To improve placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific services to you;
8. To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/ professional qualifying bodies;
9. To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whom details have been provided by you;
10. To process your order for the Jobs Yadley Services which you have requested;
11. To investigate and resolve any of the Jobs Yadley Services, billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to Jobs Yadley regarding Jobs Yadley Services;
12. To manage staff training and quality assurance;
13. To monitor and improve the performance of the Jobs Yadley Website and the Jobs Yadley Services;
14. To maintain and develop the Jobs Yadley Website and Jobs Yadley Services;
15. To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Jobs Yadley to enhance and customize the Jobs Yadley Services;
16. To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with the Jobs Yadley Services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests;
17. To assist Jobs Yadley in understanding your browsing preferences on the Jobs Yadley Website so that Jobs Yadley can tailor content accordingly;
18. To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
2. You may not be possible to limit the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Clause 2.1 above. Whilst the provision of your personal information to us is voluntary, if you do not consent to Jobs Yadley processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your relevant agreement with Jobs Yadley for the Jobs Yadley Services and stop using the Jobs Yadley Website.
3. In addition, Jobs Yadley may use your personal information for the following purposes:-
1. To promote and market to you:
1. Other Jobs Yadley Services; or
2. Services of third parties which Jobs Yadley thinks may be of interest of you;
2. To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or message informing you of a critical performance error in the Jobs Yadley Website and/or the Jobs Yadley Services.
3. To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your career development including but not limited to using the Jobs Yadley Services and/or the Jobs Yadley Website.
4. Jobs Yadley will ask for your consent before processing your personal information other than those set out in Clauses 2.1 and 2.3.
3. JOBS YADLEY PROFILE
1. Jobs Yadley gives you the option of putting your Jobs Yadley Profile in the Jobs Yadley Resume Database provided that you use Jobsyadley.com`s preset format for uploading your information. There are two ways of doing so:-
1. You can store your Jobs Yadley Profile in the Jobs Yadley Resume Database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential Employers or Advertisers or SiVA Account Holders. Not allowing your Jobs Yadley Profile to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but Employers or Advertisers or SiVA Account Holders will not have access to search it through the Jobs Yadley Resume Database.
2. You can allow your Jobs Yadley Profile to be searchable by Employers or Advertisers or SiVA Account Holders. When you opt to make your Jobs Yadley Profile searchable, your full profile, resume and personal information will be visible to Employers or Advertisers or SiVA Account Holder who download your Jobs Yadley Profile from Jobs Yadley Resume Database.
2. Jobs Yadley uses its best effort to restrict access to the Jobs Yadley Resume Database only to those who have subscribed to the Jobs Yadley Services, these parties may retain a copy of your Jobs Yadley Profile in their own files or databases.
3. Jobs Yadley will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without Jobsyadley.com`s consent, gain access to the Jobs Yadley Resume Database. However, Jobs Yadley is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of Jobs Yadley Profile by any third parties.
4. Notwithstanding Clause 3.1, Jobs Yadley reserves the right to have full access to your Jobs Yadley Profile for the purpose set out in Clause 2.1 to perform Jobs Yadley Services.
4. CHOICE AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You may have different privacy concerns. Jobsyadley.com`s goal is to be clear of what information it collects, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example:-
1. You can control who you share your personal information with;
2. You can review and control your subscription to various marketing preferences, Jobs Yadley Services;
3. You may view, edit or delete your personal information and preferences at any time.
4. You may choose not to receive any marketing materials from Jobs Yadley;
5. You may also subscribe to additional Jobs Yadley Services by logging into a MyJobs Yadley account;
2. You can delete your MyJobs Yadley account at any time in which event Jobs Yadley will remove all access to your account, resume and Jobs Yadley Profile in the database. The deletion of your MyJobs Yadley account does not affect Jobs Yadley Profile that you had already sent to Employers or were previously downloaded by Employers, Advertisers or SiVA Account Holders.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Jobs Yadley will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Clause 2 above and any legal or business purposes.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Jobs Yadley is committed to keeping personal information secure. Jobs Yadley has appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on our payment gateway services are encrypted during the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
2. 6.2 No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact here.
7. TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
1. Personal information mentioned in Clause 1 above may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows in order for Jobs Yadley to effectively manage its business including to render the Jobs Yadley Services to you to achieve the purposes described in Clause 2:-
1. The Advertisers;
2. The Employers;
3. Third parties contracted by Jobs Yadley to assist Jobs Yadley in delivering all or part of the Jobs Yadley Services to you, including without limitation, to the following:-
1. Payment gateway services for optional services;
2. Profiling/assessment services;
3. Online advertising services;
4. Mapping services;
5. Maintenance and repair services; and
6. Market research and website usage analysis services.
4. Strategic partners that work with Jobs Yadley to provide the Jobs Yadley Services or that help market and promote Jobs Yadley Services and/or Jobs Yadley Website;
5. Strategic partners that provide ancillary services such as education offerings for the purposes of improving your career prospects and/or professional qualifications.
6. The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your referees so as to verify your academic qualification;
7. Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
8. Where you log in to a Jobs Yadley Website using Facebook Connect – your Facebook friends who have also logged in in to our site using Facebook Connect;
9. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
10. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
11. Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
12. Jobsyadley.com`s professional advisors on a need to know basis for the purpose of those advisors providing advice to Jobs Yadley;
13. Other third party service providers, including but not limited to data analytics service providers, data storage and cloud service providers and/or any service providers that assist us in carrying out our business activities;
14. Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of Jobs Yadley (including accounts and trade receivables) for the purpose of that third party continuing to provide all or that part of the Jobs Yadley Services which it acquired; and
15. Otherwise permitted under any data protection legislation.
2. Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
3. Jobs Yadley does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
8. YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to Jobs Yadley about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting Jobs Yadley on email@example.com.
2. In the circumstances you may need to provide to Jobs Yadley personal information about someone other than yourself (for example, your referee or guarantor). If so, we rely on you to inform these individual that you are providing their personal information to Jobs Yadley, to make sure they consent to you giving us their information and to advise them about where they can find a copy of this Privacy Notice.
9. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION
1. It may be necessary for Jobs Yadley to transfer your personal information outside of your local jurisdiction if any of Jobsyadley.com`s service providers or strategic partners (“overseas entities”) is involved in providing part of the Jobs Yadley Services, including but not limited to cloud service providers.
10. LINKED SITES
1. Jobs Yadley Website that may contain links to third party sites.
3. You can login to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
4. Where you use Facebook Connect to log in to our site you consent to Jobs Yadley displaying your name, employer, job title and Facebook profile picture to your Facebook friends who have also logged in to Jobs Yadley using Facebook Connect. You can unlink your Facebook and Jobs Yadley accounts at any time.
11. YOUR CONSENT
1. In using the Jobs Yadley Services and/or the Jobs Yadley Website, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by Jobs Yadley in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform Jobs Yadley to the contrary here.
2. Further, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and Employers to disclose your personal information to Jobs Yadley.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
1. If you still have questions about this Privacy Notice, please visit Help or Frequently Asked Questions on the Jobs Yadley Website. Jobs Yadley requests your name, phone number, email address and comments so that Jobs Yadley may respond to your concerns effectively and works to improve the Jobs Yadley Services and/or Jobs Yadley Website.
2. You have rights to request access and/or to correct your personal information and/or limit the processing thereof at any time hereafter in line with applicable law and/or any applicable data protection law. We must point out that, in limiting the Processing as requested, the same consequences described in Clause 2.2 above could apply. You are also requested to correct and/or amend your personal information to the extent you realize it is incorrect. With respect to all of the above, you may:
1. Check whether we hold or use your personal information and request access to such data;
2. Request that we correct any of your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
3. Withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period as well as the consequences as mentioned above.