- As the responsible officer at the station, overseeing the day to day operations in consultation with the Station Manager whilst ensuring implementation of the station management system.
- By delegation of authority, ensure a safe, healthy and secure ground services operation at the station in compliance with regulatory requirements, company policies, and the local airport authority while in the temporary assignment
- Monitor that standards of punctuality and customer service are delivered by third parties as per contract and Service Level agreement and in accordance with the company policies and procedures and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Oversee efficient passenger handling at check-in, boarding, and arrivals for positive pleasant customer experience and ensure achievement of passenger satisfaction and comfort.
- In the absence of the Station Manager, liaise with relevant authorities and ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards, and local procedures and represent Kenya Airways at AOC meetings to address airport facilitation issues.
Direct, Monitor and control the departure process for the on-time departure of flights within the established safety and security procedures.
- Conduct internal audit/spot checks to ensure compliance with safety and security procedures, service standards and recommended practices.
- To foster and maintain a good working relationship with other airlines and airport stakeholders to facilitate smooth KQ operations.
- Plan, brief, supervise and ensure efficient allocation of tasks and responsibilities to staff for optimal shift performance.
- Carry through effective service recovery actions with regards to service delivery issues and OTI’s
- Consult, communicate and disseminate information as appropriate to passengers, staff and third-party service providers to eliminate lapses in service delivery/recovery
- Prepare and file regular flight handling and other reports for effective management information/missing baggage.
- Where necessary, file and retain the flight plan to comply with legal and company requirements to ensure aircraft operations safety
- Identify and report hazards, near misses, incident, and accidents as well as maintaining a station risk register to promote a healthy working environment and maintain a positive safety and security culture
- Deputize the station manager when he/she is out of Station/out of duty.
- Ensure implementation of KQ WAY best practice at the station
- Promote company image to enhance public relations and customer loyalty
- For issues related to service to/from the United States, refer all disability and consumer-related complaints to the appropriate department so that they may be handled according to the requirements of 14 C.F.R. Part 382 and/or 14 C.F.R. Part 259. The U.S. Department of Transportation has strict rules for responding to consumer complaints, and non-compliance can lead to monetary penalties.
University degree or relevant Higher Diploma with experience in all round airport handling with at least 3yrs in Supervisory role.
Excellent negotiation skills
Strong analytical skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Foreign language is an added advantage.
Safety Management System (SMS) Awareness
Airside Safety -Initial
Aviation Security -Initial
KQ - Dangerous Goods Regulations Category 10 (CAT 10)
Station/Ground Handling Management (IATA) or equivalent
Passenger Handling Training
Financial Management/Cost Control Awareness
ALTEA DCS - CM and FM
- Supervisory Skills
O.R. Tambo International Airport Vacancies - Trainee Engineers
- Achieve a high level of availability, reliability, and operability of infrastructure/assets with minimum cost to contribute to business sustainability and profitability.
- Ensure that maintenance contracts are aligned to ACSA requirement to comply with stakeholder and related legislative requirements to ensure continuous operations.
- Identify and apply viable technology and strategies to improve equipment/asset efficiencies and lifestyle costing.
- Ensure effective and compliant contract management and that work is executed in accordance with contract (time frame, SLA, Scope, quality, budget, contractors).
- Compile business cases for capital approval.
- Forecast and review cash flow on monthly basis. Perform quality inspection of maintenance work done and implement/propose remedial action where necessary.
BEng (Mechanical) or BSc (Mechanical), or equivalent qualification
BEng (Electrical/Electronic) or BSc (Electrical/Electronic), or equivalent qualification
BEng (Civil) or BSc (Civil), equivalent qualification
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organising
- Adapting and responding to change
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers
- Arranges Reservations and routing for using timetable, airlines manuals, reference guides and tariff book and proper issuance of ATB for all types of ticketing transactions
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passenger complaints
- Issue tickets quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes
- Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel passenger reservations
- Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
- Initiate and promote QR product to generate the revenue
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/e-mail; action telex messages and authorities.
- Handle help desk-assist travel agents with seat confirmations: upgrade/downgrade proposals
- Issuance of MCO’s and refunds’ process lost tickets and time-barred tickets
- Plans route and compute ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer
- Telephones customer or travel agents to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservations, as well as alternate available options
- Answer inquiries made by travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines
- To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum High School education, with at least 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
- You have to be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of the world's geography.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic and a strong command of the MS Office Suite will be required.
- As a Senior Legal Manager you will be responsible for providing strategic legal advice, ensure legal compliance of the company and manage contract and legal analysis provided by the legal services department.
- You shall also be responsible for carrying out the functions of the aforementioned department to support the immediate and long-term goals and vision of RwandAir Ltd.
• Research and prepare legal opinions on various matters including claims against the Company;
• Draft, negotiate and vet contracts on behalf of the Company to protect its interests;
• Develop effective working relationships with key user departments to ensure their needs are understood and appropriate solutions developed that support business needs;
• Prepare proposals to lobby the Government and other aviation bodies on pending legislation to protect and /or improve RwandAir’s business environment;
• Advise on matters that should be directed to external counsel and liaise with and assist external Counsel in the discharge of its legal representation obligations to the Company;
• Assist in the formulation, implementation and/or amendment of Company policies as required;
• Ensure Company’s compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements to avoid legal penalties;
• Ensure disputes are resolved in a manner that safeguards the Company’s position and image in compliance with local and international laws and aviation regulations Desired Profile: Required Education, Experience and Abilities • A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 2 years of relevant managerial legal experience in government, international organizations or a private law firms.
• Must have a clear understanding of the Company law of Rwanda.
• Proven track record of providing effective legal counsel to management.
• Ability to work without close supervision, i.e., must have initiatives, strong decision-making, problem solving and analytical thinking skills and abilities to exercise independent judgment.
• Must have the ability to exercise confidentiality (critical), understanding and sensitivity.
• Ability to handle multi-tasks and prioritize work in relation to needs and urgency and meet tight deadlines.
• Analytical, strong business processing.
• Strong presentation, communication and report writing skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and working knowledge of French is an added advantage. How to apply • An application letter addressed to The Ag. General Manager -Human Resources, Rwandair, Kigali International Airport, Main Airport building, Rwanda
• Recent Curriculum Vitae with the 3 referees;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
• 2 Recommendation Letters
We are looking for applicants for a Data Capturer position.If successful, you will be based in Johannesburg, Gauteng at Comair’s Head Office in Bonaero Park. As a Data Capturer will be required to accurately and timeously release creditors invoices off Syspro and upload to FNB and capture cashbook payments.
Your Main Duties• To release invoices off syspro. • Complete EFT file and import into FNB for authorization. • Process payments into the cashbook. • To assist with any departmental ad hoc administrative requirements.
Essential Requirements• Grade 12 (Essential) • Administrative experience (day – day administrative) (Desirable) • 6 months data capturing experience (Essential)
Would You Like To Be A Store Keeper For Air Seychelles?
Please note, this job is only for Seychelles only.
Purpose of The Job
Assists the Manager Supply Chain & Commercial (Technical) to effectively manage all processes in order to maintain an accurate, cost effective store system that meets all the regulatory requirements of SCAA, EASA and any customer NAA.
Drive Compliance standard to reflect the company’s policies and processes as per requirements.
Support aircraft maintenance operation to meet the airline's safety, airworthiness compliance and commercial objectives.
Authority and Responsibility
Has the authority to make technical operations related decision that affects the safety and/or security of technical operations.
Has the authority to intervene and report on any clear instances of an intended act of unlawful interference to the security of the operation.
- Abide by all references of quality and/or standards that are laid out in different areas of service providers that meet the safety, operational and commercial objectives of the airline.
- Assist the ML to ensure that all logistic requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with best industry practice, company procedure, and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure accurate and controlled issuance of all approved aircraft materials and parts in accordance to company approved procedure.
- Ensure all tooling and equipment are controlled and correctly logged out and in as per procedure.
- Ensure accurate and timely receipt of aircraft parts and materials into the computerized system.
- Ensure timely export process of aircraft materials to the overseas repair station.
- Supports aircraft maintenance operation to meet airline safety and commercial objectives.
- Compiles and submits reports to the Manager Logistic and store as per request, and when required.
- A graduate of a post-secondary institution, O’ level in English and Mathematics as a minimum prerequisite
Work Based Competencies/Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar role in a technical industry, preferably in the aviation business
- Good understanding of materials store experience
- General knowledge of Aviation
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- Excellent planning and time-management capabilities with the ability to work under pressure and to short lead times
- Organized with good attention to details
- Good computer literacy
- Able to effectively work independently and as part of a team
To ensure that employees remuneration is paid in line with employment contracts, legislation and policies. To ensure 3rd party payments are made, (e.g. Home loans, PAYE, pensions.) To promote and maintain best practice methodologies and effective workflows.
|Job Functions||Human Resources|
•Imports and exports payroll data into and out of payroll system. •Checks and reviews payroll data input. •Extracts and prepares electronic/external payments. •Prepares recons (PAYE/gross earnings/All 3rd Party Deduction payments). •Prepares actual payroll versus budget report/statistics in Excel/YTD). •Checks correctness of input data •Ensures through checking that monthly deductions are in accordance with relevant legislation/policies/agreements. •Balances Excel to VIP data. •Prints payroll reports. •Performs a periodic correction check on tax. •Conducts checks to ensure the correctness of PAYE deductions. •Implements all appropriate steps to ensure full compliance of processes with statutory obligations and the policy and procedural framework at all times. •Reconciles P.A.Y.E. account at the end of Tax Year. •Provides supervisor with payroll reports including deductions made, funds recovered, discrepancies and variances. •Provides statistical information on changes in payroll. •Prepares and provides supervisor with reports in Excel. •Prepares monthly reconciliations on earnings and deductions. •Analyses deviations of irregular payments.
•National Diploma in Human Resources Management or National Diploma in Accounting •5 years payroll administration experience
|Job Closing Date||16/07/2018|